Tattoo Care FAQ
- It’s very important that you leave your bandage on until the next morning.
- Once you’ve removed the bandage, wash with cool water and mild body-wash or soap. We recommend something like Ivory or Dove.
- Air-dry for 24 hours. Do not use creams or moisturizers.
- After 24 hours, wash normally & leave to dry for 4 hours.
- Once completely dry, apply some Vaseline Intensive Rescue. It’s very important that you massage this right into the tattoo.
- Wash the tattoo daily with mild body-wash or soap. Apply cream when completely dry.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattoo. If you follow these instructions, your tattoo should peel like a sunburn would.