Taking Care of your New Piercing
- Wash your hands thoroughly. Never touch your piercing or jewellery with dirty hands.
- Saturate a cotton ball with warm water, and gently wipe away any "crusties" that have gathered around the piercing site. Throw the cotton ball away.
- Apply a generous amount of liquid soap to your fingertip, and apply to the piercing site and jewellery. Make sure you get the soap everywhere, but rotating the jewellery is not necessary as long as you work the soap around the piercing and jewellery completely.
- Rinse the piercing and jewellery several times with warm water, ensuring that all soap has been removed.
- Dry your piercing with a clean paper towel and then dispose of it.